Monday, January 20, 2014

Proud of My Family!

My grandma, uncle, mom and my siblings and I after we picked blueberries. 
I'm sure you can figure out which one is me. :)

Timothy at a gathering my grandma had years ago. :)

At the pretzel factory in PA. I am the one sticking my head out beside Timothy....

My mom's sister and her husband.

My mom and her older sister.
My mom :)
This is my mothers mom. She was a tap dancer when she was little. :)

My mom's parents. (My grandparents)
My grandma holding my uncle
My mom, her older sister, Linda, their cat and pet skunk. lol

My mom :)

This is my mom's parents on their wedding day (of course my grandparents)


My mom's parents


My mom and her sister
My daddy and I skating :)
This is my grandfather. My mom's father. He was quite the handsome guy. lol :)
His name was Paul W. Heisey. 
This is something my grandma typed up a long time ago:
"Paul W. Heisey 54, of Palmyra RD 3, died Thursday in Cooper Medical Center, Camden N.J.
He was a former hospital-Construction inspector for the state of PA and a member of Harrisburg First 
Seveth-Day Adventist Church and Campbelltown Fire Company. He was a Navy veteran of the Korean war.
Surviving are his wife, Mrs. Lois E. Heisey; two sons, Michael Paul of Palmyra RD 3 and Mark Allen of Ellwood City; two daughters, the Misses Linda Mae and Paula Kae, both at home; his mother Mrs.Evelyn
Gates Heisey of Palmyra RD 3; two brothers, Darwin of Hamburg and Earl of Geneva, Ala.; two sisters, Mrs. Evelyn Beatty of Desert Hot Springs, Calif.,and Mrs.Florence Schneider of Weston, Ore.; tow grandchildren; and a number of nieces and nephews.
Services will be held at 2 p.m. Tuesdat at Harrisburg First Seventh-day Adventist Church, 424 N. Progress Ave., Harrisburg, with Pastors Dan Hall and Edward P. Pettit officiating. Burial will be in Spring Creek Cemetery, Hershey.
Friends may call at Hoover Funeral home, Hershey, after 7 p.m. Monday and at the church from 1 p.m. until the time of services Tuesday."
My grandfather died when my mother was only 13. I never got to meet him obviously. I can only listen to stories from my grandma and wonder really what he was like but I hope to meet him someday soon in heaven! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment