Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Nomatter What...Always a Cowgirl

Photo credits: Timothy Oliver
   I have always wanted some cool pictures like these, thanks to Tim's awesome photography I've finally got some!! :)
   If I could I would wear my full western outfit all the time! But it gets annoying going into a store and people go "WOW there's a real Cowgirl!!" And than they just stand there and starr until I'm out of sight. Lol :)
   I was definitely born a cowgirl. Simply LOVE it! If I am not in my cowgirl attire I'm still a cowgirl at heart. I'm known for wearing my cowgirl boots everywhere, even places people think you could never go wearing cowgirl boots. But really other than my church shoes I don't wear anything else so its life to me. Wear I live my name is "Cowgirl". Hehe :)
                                       I'm really excited about these. :D Hope you all enjoy. :)
This totally reminds me of a western movie...lol :)



 Thanks to Hope for giving me spurs for my birthday last year. :)
 (You can actually see my spur in this pic. lol)


This was the first photo we took. :)



 "Did you act in a movie?!" LOL :P

Looking up to the top of the hill....

I was seriously baking...it was so hot. lol 


I wasn't aloud to fully smile. lol :P






2 comments: