Sunday, May 11, 2014

My Heart Raced...

      As the words fell upon my ears...
My heart raced....
      I couldn't think it to be right...
Me? Tiana Oliver? Theres no way.
      The words started to sink in and I became afraid and begane to worry. Thoughts raced through my mind in a whirl wind. "I thought I was fine."
      The words that hit my ears, "You're not doing well, and if you continue this way your only going to get worse", hit right to my heart. I hadn't been feeling well and to think I really wasn't well made the tears struggle hard to show themselves upon my cheeks. But I held them back and told myself I must be strong.
      A few minutes passed....
I slowly walked away and climbed the stairs to my room. Feeling tired and weak I dropped down onto my bed and let the tears trickle gently down my face. 
     As I lie on my bed I tried to recall what it was like to feel well and great. But I couldn't quite grasp the feeling and only dreamed of when I'd feel well again. 
     "I'm so young! How could anything be wrong. I've eaten right, worked hard. Why me? When will I be well? How long do I have to wait till I can live life normally...fully normal that is." The thoughts kept going on and on...But than my thoughts turned down a different road...I didn't feel alone like I had before when in the pits of life. 

     "Jesus! Yes, sweet Jesus!
Through the gentle tears a smile slowed showed itself upon my weary tired face.
     "Yes, my sweet Jesus. He is the Healer! He made me. He formed me with His own hands! He can heal me, I know He can...if it is His will!" I asked God to heal me if and when He saw best. And that whatever He had planned, to help me accept it and trust Him that it is for the best.
     The tears ceased to flow, a smile again upon my face and peace in my heart, with Jesus by myside I felt ready to face whatever is ahead of me.
      For you it might not be physical sickness...but it has the same effect and it can be healed by the same Doctor. You may know that as soon as you ask He will heal you! Right there and then!
 He is waiting for you right now!
 Don't wait another minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment