Friday, October 17, 2014

Redeem The Time....

  Again I find myself sitting alone in my room... As I look around, everything is in  order. I think of how it applies to my life. How neat and perfect it looks. Nothing is out of its proper place.
  For the past few days something has been upon my heart. Everything seems to be such a whirl in my mind. One day I am so certain...and than the next day something is thrown in and my mind never gets a rest. 
   The choices...
For right or wrong...
  For this sort of life or that sort...
To be this kind of person or that kind...
  To do this or that....
   But one thing I am certain is that my heart longs more than ever before to do only right in His eyes, to live only His life, do be the person  He wants me to be and to do what He wants me to do.
  
   Never have I felt so helpless and in need of a Guide. Never have I seen such a weight on everyday choices. 
               Just one choice can determined so much!

   Friends, this world may look as though it offers so much. But this world is nothing compared to what Jesus freely offers! Dont let Satan pull you away! Theres no time for carelessness.
             Friends, Heaven is cheap enough!
                                        My call is: Redeem the time....

2 comments: