Monday, October 13, 2014

To Reflect...

   As I sit alone in my room, my mind goes back through the past months. The days that were so often filled with laughter, joy, and love. But yet pain, brokeness, struggles, and tears stand out in my mind. 
   The times where my strength gave out and tears streamed down my face. When feeling lonely and confused I sat alone on a mountain top gazing into the clear blue sky whispering all that was in my heart to my dearest friend who I felt was so close by myside.



So much pain....
   So many tears...

   Though I be ashamed I dare to admit that to often I asked God, "Why?". I did not blame Him...yet I did not trust Him!
   My faith failed...but in that failing God taught me so much and gave me so much more faith than ever before. 
   No....
   I would not trade any of the pain...nor the tears! And I dare say that if it takes that for my character to be transformed than that is exactly what I want....for my heart longs for my life and character to reflect Christ and His matchless character perfectly!

To live as He lived...
             To love as He loved...
To do as He would do...
         To say what He would have me say...
To be who he would have me be...
      I am living Your life...
I am a mere vessel...
             For after all, I am not my own. I am Yours!


3 comments:

  1. So powerful girlie. I can so resonate. This pain brings a closeness to Him like nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I can so relate! I've felt like that countless times in my life! Sometimes its not until we are at our lowest, that God speaks softely to our heart! <3 this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post! Stay strong?
    Hope you can visit my blog.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete