Wednesday, August 13, 2014

But If I Loose My Soul...

They say, I was born to be a horse transformer....

They say, I am talented.....

They say, it comes naturally.....

They say, I am impressive.....

They say, I was born to be great....

What if I became a well known horsetrainer...

What if people were dazzled by me....

What if I went far and became famous....




But would I loose my own soul...?
Yes, I dream of my training being well known. Yes, I dream of being great. But if I gain the whole world and loose my soul I gain nothing but loose everything.


If I make it my idle and take all the credit and glory to myself I am doing God injustice.


For even I, my very own body is not my own. I am simply one of God's own, living to live His life.
So what if I became well known. What if I became great. It really isnt me it is all Christ...He is simply moving through me! I may be given to think that all the talent and greatness is I, but pray thee, that is satans horrid lie which only leads to self-glorification.

My friends, for me it is horses....for you it may be something of a different nature. But dont let satan lead you away...Let me warn you, it will not be sudden, but gradual. You may not notice where you are falling.
Daily commit your lives and hearts to Christ. And skip not those precious morning hours in private communtion with your Savior. They will refresh you in pure water of life. And you wil have strenth to face the firery darts Satan has ready to send your direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment